Wednesday 2 May 2012

Scrap the girls May

Here is my sample for scrap the girls this month it is a saying from Amy Li.You can use this anyway you like.I decided to do a plaque. Can you believe i have no recent pictures of Mikayla with any of her sisters and i do not have any with my sisters.Must rectify this.So if you are plating along jump over to scrap the girls and play along for some great prizes. I have used a lot of masking with prima masks and also prima stamps ,mod podge and the cute birdbath and birds are also prima.The lettering is also prima products. Have a great week everyone xx

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Loved this Kerry when I saw it. What a fabulous way to showcase the quote. Gorgeous details too.

Lizzyc said...

Well Kerry this looks amazing as a plaque! I love it!