Wednesday 1 June 2011

123 challenge for June and scrap the girls June



This months take on the 123 challenge blog use brown so not my color tee hee ,but i did manage to do it,use decorative tape and also the word create.I have used Charm creations lovely lollipop buttons.You can view the rest of the design teams work on .http://www.ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123challenge/


Wow love the scrap with girls color challenge for the month of June,come on join in and play there are some great prizes to be won,follow this link http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/
My take on the build a page sketch for May,i just love these pic of the little chick isint she adorable.I know im biased.

7 comments:

Sar said...

Just gorgeous, love them all. xx

Paula said...

Wow, such gorgeous creations...I absolutely love your one for STG! Love the misting, flowers & softness of it!

Leonie said...

oh love them all Kerry. love the funny faces one haha and your STG is amazing.

Lizzyc said...

yes she is adorable Kerry.. she shines in your layouts that is for sure!! 3 more gorgeous layouts!! love your style!!

Mireille said...

laaadeeedaaa... So happy I found you!
YOU ROCK!!!

Jasmine S said...

I just sigh Kerry when I see your gorgeous work. All of these are just beautiful and detailed and just lovely.

Karen said...

Ohh Kerry, these are just gorgeous!!, Love your 123 one..