Thursday 3 February 2011

been having a great week a front cover and a feature



First of all i got this layout chosen for the color room featured artist for the week which i was stoked about.But the next thing was a dream come true.


But this has just blown me away i got a front cover how awesome is that,well in my world it is.I haven't actually seen the magazine yet it hasn't come in yet but a friend Mal took a pic of hers.Mikayla is smile like a chess er cat.We will go to the news agency they are going to call us up when it arrives.
And the other thing with this layout it was another color room challenge that i used the colors from back early last year.I have been really inspired to do the challenges you never know what might catch the eye of someone.I have done every one to date except the one from last week but i do intend doing it.Thanks to everyone again that takes the time to look at my blog and to leave a comment i really appreciate it.take care Kerry xx

20 comments:

Anne P said...

Mine arrived in my post box today and it is just DEVINE. LOVE this LO it is so pretty. Congratulations.

Jasmine S said...

CONGRATS on both fronts but especially front cover. Now you have to go into every newsagent you pass just to see it sitting there. Yippppeeeeee.

Trudi Harrison said...

Oh huge Congrats Kerry - the cover looks absolutely amazing!!

Joanne said...

OMG!!!!! thats just the best thing that could happen, congratulations for the feature and the cover. That one will have to go straight to the pool room lol.

Leonie said...

absolutely stunning LO Kerry. You do so well at TCR Palettes! Huge Congrats. Cheers!

Paula said...

I absolutely love your cover on SBM, simply stunning...love the detail! Congrats :)

Cathy said...

Huge congrats on your front page and feature... so very exciting!! Your creations are just gorgeous!! The Colour Room is one of my fav challenge sites :)

Phillipa, said...

Yay Kerry...way to go!!! Congrats to you xx

Kate said...

OMG thats so exciting Kerry!!! you must be thrilled!! can't wait to get my sub :) congrats hun!!

Jolanda said...

congrats and it is all so deserved!!!Your work is fab!!

Lee said...

Hey Kerry, what a fabulous cover!, congratulations, beautiful layout.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

CONGRATS Kerry!!! So happy for your and what an awesome cover!!! Well done! :D
xo

Creative Sofie said...

Congrats Kerry...gorgeous layout and a gorgeous young girl...

Chloe said...

CONGRATS!!! Well deserved, I just love the page on the mag cover - so bright and pretty :-)

Bree said...

Kerry I just love your style of scrapping! Your layouts are so beautiful!
Congratulations on the cover :) that layout is just stunning!!

Charmane said...

AWESOME KERRY!!!!!Cover is SOOOO well deserved!!! I love it!!! so proud of you xoxoxoxoxoxoox Love Charmane

congrats on the feature too :)

Kerryn said...

I just got my copy yesterday and recognised your gorgeous daughter (not to mention your fabulous layout!) straight away!! Congratulations :).

Lea said...

Oh yayyy for you Kerry! A gorgeous cover.You must be thrilled. Miss M will something very cool for 'show and tell'.

Unknown said...

congrats kerry..i love your misting and the scrapmatts clocks

kathcrispin said...

Well done Kerry. Kylie and I were chatting on FB I am Andy's sister -in -law. Do a bit of scrapping myself here in Sydney. Cheers to you. Looking forward to seeing some l/o's of Harrison