Friday 14 January 2011

color room #38 and Issy


 I have finally got around to doing the color room 38 challenge now I'm up to date with that .I have used texture paste on this layout i have been inspired by so many of the girls on the color room blog that have used texture paste lately.Also these little silhouette girls are from seriously scrap booking a local shop here.And thanks Jane for the fence it looks so cute on here.Thanks again to Tess for this beautiful pic of Carla and Mikayla i have PS it.
This page i have done is of my girlfriends Lyn's little granddaughter on her first birthday i just think the picture is adorable.I hope you like it Lyn and that they treasure this always.I have incorporated a couple of the butterfly's that was a birthday card from her Nanny the big one on the left and the smaller one on her right .

6 comments:

Phillipa, said...

Beautiful layouts Kerry...love the silhouettes! xx

Anne P said...

Love the colour room one, just devine.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts!! Love all the texture :0)

Jolanda said...

amazing work!!!

Creative Sofie said...

beautiful layout..love all the flowers..

Lea said...

wow Kerry, you've been scrapping up a storm. All beautiful but color room 38 is my fave! love everything about it and a lovely pic too.