Friday 3 September 2010

A layout and the color room #22

My take on the color room for this week.Mikayla and Ella they met for the first time a couple of months ago and they got on like a house on fire.Ella's mum Marelle is a scrapbooking friend it was nice to be able to meet her daughter as well.Also i hope you are feeling better Marelle hugs to you chick. Gosh my month as the artisit of the month came and went quickly this is my last week.
A couple of close ups

I hope you all have a fab weekend and happy fathers day on Sunday to alll the dads out there.Take care Love Kerry xx

4 comments:

Ness said...

gorgeous as always Kerry, love your work, simply beautiful. Love Ness xx

Trudi Harrison said...

Stunning work Kerry!! And I spy Annalee and gorgeous prima roses... Gorgeous as always

Julie said...

these are just gorgeous kerry

Janine K said...

Very pretty pages. Got to love the Annalee line.