Tuesday 20 July 2010

The color room #15

The little chick laughing at me.While is was busy taking the photos of her running in and out of the water she seen the water coming in and over the top of my feet, shoes and all.Well you can see by the pics she thought it was hilarious.

A couple of close ups.

For some reason i had to ponder this layout for days in my head.I really struggled with the palette this week.Don't ask me why cos i don't know lol.
Well only a couple more sleeps for the little miss and i and she will be seeing Mary Poppins.She is beside herself with excitement.Take care have a great week love Kerry xx

10 comments:

natje said...

SO beautiful!!

Jolanda said...

very beautiful!!!

just another day said...

Gorgeous Kerry!!

Lee said...

Hi Kerry, love seeing all your beautiful work over at the colour room, hope all is well.

Her Essential Hand said...

you have pulled this together so well!!!
Those photos are the cutest. xx

Janinek said...

very pretty love all the punching

Giovanna Scott said...

she's a card...just like her Mumma!!!
left you a spesh gift on my blog (don't worry, it's clean LOL)
xx

Catie said...

as always, your work is STUNNING Kerry! Can't wait til we can have a scrappy day together!
Hope you had an awesome time at Mary Poppins! I love Mary Poppins... so jealous right now! LOL.
I have left a lil something for you at my blog... head over and looksee! xo

Trudi Harrison said...

Wow Kerry, I adore this. Miss Mikayla looks absolutely delightful in that gorgeous, gorgeous skirt - perfect for twirling

SANDIE MALLON said...

shes gorogeus and what a stunning page so girly.. yum... drool.. love it..

xx