Saturday 1 May 2010

Scrap the girls for May


I done this layout for scrap the girls for May you have to use all these colours for more details click the icon on my side bar and that will take you straight to it.

I Really loved the colour combo this month and gave me a chance to use some of my prima stamps they are just fab.Plus a bit of glimmer misting too.

I am off out this morning to the English countryside before i have that huge journey home to morrow night 23 hours not looking forward to the flight.

Cant wait to see Col and Mikayla i have missed them like crazy.I have really enjoyed my stay but there is know place like home.Take care chat soon Love Kerryxx

5 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, I love this Kerry! The colour splats are just awesome!

Paula said...

This is simply stunning...I totally love it!

Kate said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this page Kerry, you totally nailed the colour challenge :)
Have a safe flight home xxx

Helen Jolly said...

Hey lovey im guessing you are home safe and sound now with your family
So happy for you that you got to do this trip
Its a beautiful place hey but no place like home
That flight is just plain nasty!

Love your LOs chickie you are brilliant x

SANDIE MALLON said...

i just love that page especially the colours.. stunning take care babe..