Friday 9 April 2010












A mini album made with prima. This was the perfect paper and i really enjoyed the process.

For anyone that reads my blog regularly you would know that Travis got married last year to Carla then he left for England to start his new life.I have made this album for them so they can keep those memories.I really put my heart into this as i wanted them to have something from me that they could always keep and cherish.
I will be giving them this album on there wedding day in England as that will be the English wedding and this is there Australian wedding.I am glad that i have been a part of both and wish then all the best for the future together.
I'm pretty sure they don't read my blog.Well i will hopefully post from over there at some stage as i will be at Travis's for a few days and i can steal his laptop.
Wish me luck on my huge flight not looking forward to that part.And i will chat real soon take care Kerry xx

8 comments:

Giovanna Scott said...

Album looks awesome Kerry. I'm sure they'll treasure it forever. Take care gorgeous girl and have a relaxing time. Will miss you heaps!!

just another day said...

Thats a beautiful album Kerry i'm sure they'll love it
have a great time but i know you will

Her Essential Hand said...

WOW what a sTUNNING album!! just gorgeous.
Have a great time and treasure all the time together. :)xx

Kate said...

this is so beautiful Kerry, they will love it!!! travel safely! can't wait to hear all about your trip xxx

KarenB said...

Safe travelling Kerry xx. Have a fabulous time. The mini album is gorgeous, they'll love it :)

SANDIE MALLON said...

that album turned out amazing.. im sure they both love it and will treasure it.. must be hard having trav so far away ...

Helen Jolly said...

What a beautiful album for them to treasure Kerry...........so yummy

Charmane said...

that album is freakin AWESOME!!! they'd be stoked!!! love it :)