Saturday 15 November 2008

How close is christmas

Lachlan is ready for christmas too.Carly took this pic of him i downloaded it so i could scrap it.The weeks are just flying by christmas is getting so close.Slowly paying the xmas laybys off.I'm still working for now so that been one positive.Anyway have a great week and i will chat soon take care Kerry xx

I love the ne webster pages papers they are so pretty.I added some beautiful velvet flowers as well.

Color combo #96 i like how this turned out too.


5 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

HOw cute are those santa photos!!
Its so close now!! Scary!!!
Take care JodiXXX

just another day said...

love the pic of Lacklan...beautiful layout also
as Jodi says it's so scary too close to Xmas

Anonymous said...

Lachlan has to be one of the most adorably cute little santas ever! Love the 2 LO's as well

Ness said...

beautiful layouts Kerry and I just love that photo of Lachlan, how cute is he.

kathie said...

Ooh you have Websters pages? I'm jealous! I have been so busy with S&C DT stuff that I haven't had a chance to even go shopping, let alone use anything of my own!
Love the Chrissie photo :)