Wednesday 23 April 2008

A weekend scrapping.

I had a great weekend scrapping on Sunday.I went for a trip with Mikayla to see my friend Belinda and her two children.We scraped and chatted and acted silly all day and night.I had a great time thanks again B.We also got some crazy pics of us two.I will do a layout over the next week and post it.

Also i have decided that i will give a rak to the 3000th visitor to my blog,so if your are reading this leave me a comment and the first person to let me know that they are the 3000th visitor will get the rak.


Mum and Dads 50th wedding anniversary.
Meg and Mikayla at federation sqaure Melbourne.

And last but not least my two elder children Carly and Travis.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Belinda Venables said...

Fab layouts Kerry...what a fun Sunday!
The one of your mum and dad turned out great.
Good luck with the adobe...pmsl.
See you next week.
Belinda
xx

Annelie said...

Beautiful stuff Kerry! I especially like the second one!

//Annelie
http://annelie.blogg.se/scrapping/

kathie said...

How wonderful that you got to catch up with Belinda. It sounds like you had a great time.

Beautiful layouts. I love the one on the Sassafrass - those papers are so fun aren't they?

sam said...

You are such a talent !!! All are sooo beautiful !!!
J'adore ces pages pleines de tendresse et de couleur, c'est Superbe ! Sam