Monday 26 November 2007


Here is a layout that i finished last night i love the photo of Mikayla.
I have been so busy of late as two weekends ago i was up in Brisbane meeting girls from my first ever forum at cyberscraps.What a fantastic time we had plenty of food cooked by a marvellous chef Maggie thanks again Maggie.
We also had plenty of booze too.Cath from cyberscraps opened her house to us all with open arms and i'm sure she will think twice next time lol.
I havent got any photos of this as i never took my camera believe it or not.
Also i got to meet Vanessa,Millie and Lindy from scrapwithv,along with Andrew and the girls,What a lovely bunch of people they all are.It is so good to be able to meet so many people that have the same interests as you.Thanks V for having me for dinner and allowing me to spend the night i had a lovely night.

1 comment:

Lea Adcock said...

Just lovin your layouts Kerry.
I don't know how you do it pass me some of your mojo :)

Lea