Tuesday 2 October 2007

Hi everyone, I hope that you are all well.We had a good safe trip to Melbourne,better for me as Geelong one not that they are my team but i just wanted them to beat port.Mikayla dosent like travelling that far in the car she was okay for the first four hours as she slept but after that there was no way she liked being sat in her car seat all that time.We had a dvd player but yes the batteries went flat and we couldnt charge it until we got there.I visited the best scrapbooking shop in Mornington it was huge and i bought lots.We also went to the morrabin outlet shops that was great too.
Our car decided to loose heaps of water Saturday morning so we had to hire a car until ford fixed ours on Saturday all going well now.I have been trying to upload some new layouts but for some reason it wont let me today i will have to try later.Hope that everyone is all well and that you have a great week.

No comments: