Sunday 19 August 2007


This was my black and white entry for cyberscraps.Isn't the face on Mikayla just terrific sultry little so and so.This layout was inspired by Janine at scrapbookstation in Adelaide,She is a wealth of knowledge and i do like going and learning new things,It is a great way to use up your scraps.I have had a busy week scrapping and also fitting work in plus taking Mikayla to jitterbugs ,kindy and story time.This week will be another busy one again i suppose it keeps me off the streets.I went to scrapbooking today just for something different and learnt a little bit more about mod podge i finished three layouts i will share them with you when i take some photos.I hope everyone has a great week and i will catch up for another chat maybe at the end of the week.Take care Love Kerry

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Kerry
You probably don't remember me, but as soon as I stumbled across your blog, your face looked so familiar, so I read back through your blog and worked out how I knew you.
Renee (my daughter, did Calisthenics with Teagan at Carisbrook). She is still great friends with Teagan.
Wow your family has grown so much...and your layouts are gorgeous.
Carly is married...wow how time flies, and what a stunner!
Take care
Leanne

Lea Adcock said...

totally love this layout of yours Kerry. She's gonna be a stunner when she gets older.

mwah

Lea