Monday 6 August 2007

nan



This is one of my layouts that i have done this week i have done this one for a challenge on the scrap with v website.Although this is not my nan i wanted to do this layout as this nan is the closest i get to having a nan,both of my nan's passed away many years ago.This is my best friends Anita's mum.I was really pleased with the colour combination thanks for your help Karen from scrapbookstation.Nan has now been a part of my life for about twenty years.She has been a great friend and when i used to live in Adelaide the first time i would quite often see her and we would go to the pictures together.I would now see her maybe once a fortnight for a small amount of time she always loves a chat and i love her dearly.

1 comment:

Lea Adcock said...

I just think this Layout is stunning Kerry.

Lea