Saturday 14 July 2007

This is Perfection


Just recently i have been doing swaps with my photos ,this means that i give other people from around Australia a photo that i wan't scrapped and they give me a photo that they would like to be scrapped.I have enjoyed it so much seeing what other people come up with.Here is my first page back the lovely Fran from Queensland has done this with my photos and i'm stoked with the results.Thanks so much for this layout i love it.And the title is fab.I just have to hand write something on the little template,again thanks Fran i think that you have put a lot of time and effort into this.Thanks to cyber scraps that came up with the idea of swapping photos.I still have two more photos and then my scrapping swap will be over.Today i will get to the photo Fran sent me that i received on Friday.I have the paper and everything ready to go so that is my challenge before the weekends over to finish her photo.I will post it when i'm done.

No comments: